Translate This Page
BBQ Biscuit Pie
- 2 Tb Canola oil 1 lb Ground Venison
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 3/4 – 1 Cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Can Refrigerated, uncooked biscuits
- 2 C Cheddar cheese
Cowboys gathered around the chuckwagon
- Brown ground venison in Canola oil with onion and season to taste.
- Stir in BBQ sauce until venison is evenly covered or to taste.
- Grease a 9 x 11 baking dish and line bottom of pan with biscuits.
- Pour Venison mixture over busciuts.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top liberally and place in an oven preheated to 350 degrees.
- Bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned on top.