Translate This Page
My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.
- Koos Brandt
- 1 whitefish
- 4-5 strips bacon
- 2-3 T cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Coarse salt
- Oak plank
- Season whitefish with salt and pepper.
- Heat oak plank near the fire.
- Oil the fish and put it in the center of the board.
- Cover the exposed part of the board with coarse salt to keep it from burning.
- Spread bacon on top of the fish.
- Now prop the board in front of the fire and bake about 45 minutes.